Store is Closed Read more... ×
EradicationX - Reborn
sugondes

Best Suggestion of 2019

4 hours ago, sugondes said:

It's a real shame they wouldn't just deiron my account and let me give it away. Instead I have to abuse a bug and drop trade it to myself with a new method... since Era patched the yak method

You know in saying that, you're basically saying you don't like the gamemode (which yes has a few faults) so you are going to exploit a bug that is in the game to ruin the economy? You also say donating on an Ironman shouldn't be allowed, didn't you also do that?

5 hours ago, Fin said:

You know in saying that, you're basically saying you don't like the gamemode (which yes has a few faults) so you are going to exploit a bug that is in the game to ruin the economy? You also say donating on an Ironman shouldn't be allowed, didn't you also do that?

A few faults is an understatement. It isn't another gamemode when it has 1 restriction, and has a benefit for it. If you think 1 player giving away his bank will ruin the economy, then you are nuts. 0 offense intended, but its absolutely retarded to suggest that my minimal bank of ~200-300b would ruin the economy. You realize there are people with 50-100+ sets of bandos? with each piece being valued by the shop at 400-600m? Think about that for a minute. Think about how much gold value is in the economy right now just because of those who are on the bandos grind for obsidian spell power. It seems each time a high-up staff member opens their mouth, things get worse around here. I've had enough of it. I gave away all my bank, and have no intentions of playing again. Era should be worried. While it doesn't reflect clearly on this forum post, there are many other players who believe the same shit I've been saying these past couple days. They are literally too scared to speak up, because as with most RSPS, people love asskissing the staff.

As for the bug. Let me give you a piece of advice you gave to me. "In real rs, ironmen can..." drop items. Blocking us from helping newer players/giving friends duplicates simply because the owner can't figure out how to stop people from farming obsidian armor on an ironman and giving it to a non-ironman is stupid af. It's also stupid af that irons even have access to the endgame bosses just because they are irons. Makes 0 sense that regular f2p accounts will never access it unless they pay to rent a status, or buy their own. With such little end game content, you'd think it'd be accessible to everyone regardless of if they are iron or not.

Edit:

As for your claim on irons donating, and me being a hypocrite. What item did I buy that gave me an advantage over another player besides the status (which is mandatory to access the fucking bosses)? I even hosted a few events, buying other people items from the shop to encourage more players/more donations. The deathdarts I bought gave me 0 items, as my luck is shit. And buying drygores was stupid as shit since they suck ass compared to the RCR set. I bought them purely for cosmetic purposes. Bought partyhats (cosmetic), bought a ring of wealth (doesn't do shit anyway), bought nex sets, which was again retarded since deathlotus/vestas is better anyway. Did you know I never bossed with those sets? Like legitimately never used them. I bought the torva/pernix purely for cosmetic purposes. Ask anyone who has seen me playing this past month. I'd stand at home with pernix/partyhat/divine/drygore rapier. Purely cosmetic for me. And I bought huge lamps for 400m hunter (last thing for 10b cape), since it was bugged and fucking terrible to do. I wouldn't have even bought the lamps if the skill was fixed and balanced. Watch your community. Every single person complains about the same skills over and over, yet nothing gets done about it. Hunter, farming, mining. All 3 are just terrible. Rates aren't consistent with the rest of the game, and good fucking luck on farming if you aren't an Ext Donor. I also bought mystery boxes, which essentially don't have shit in them besides money. "But sugondes, you gained money, thats an advantage", dude I'm an iron who shouldn't have been able to drop trade, how the fuck would it be an advantage? Most of mysteryboxes are full of lucky items (I completed SOF besides the lucky ZGS, prior to buying the mboxes), which are shit anyway. To top it off, the best lucky item, the lucky divine, doesn't even fucking work. Submitted that bug months ago, and it still hasn't been fixed. Odd considering all the owner does is fix bugs.

Edited by sugondes
I'm a hypocrite apparently.

10 hours ago, sugondes said:

A few faults is an understatement. It isn't another gamemode when it has 1 restriction, and has a benefit for it. If you think 1 player giving away his bank will ruin the economy, then you are nuts. 0 offense intended, but its absolutely retarded to suggest that my minimal bank of ~200-300b would ruin the economy. You realize there are people with 50-100+ sets of bandos? with each piece being valued by the shop at 400-600m? Think about that for a minute. Think about how much gold value is in the economy right now just because of those who are on the bandos grind for obsidian spell power. It seems each time a high-up staff member opens their mouth, things get worse around here. I've had enough of it. I gave away all my bank, and have no intentions of playing again. Era should be worried. While it doesn't reflect clearly on this forum post, there are many other players who believe the same shit I've been saying these past couple days. They are literally too scared to speak up, because as with most RSPS, people love asskissing the staff.

As for the bug. Let me give you a piece of advice you gave to me. "In real rs, ironmen can..." drop items. Blocking us from helping newer players/giving friends duplicates simply because the owner can't figure out how to stop people from farming obsidian armor on an ironman and giving it to a non-ironman is stupid af. It's also stupid af that irons even have access to the endgame bosses just because they are irons. Makes 0 sense that regular f2p accounts will never access it unless they pay to rent a status, or buy their own. With such little end game content, you'd think it'd be accessible to everyone regardless of if they are iron or not.

Edit:

As for your claim on irons donating, and me being a hypocrite. What item did I buy that gave me an advantage over another player besides the status (which is mandatory to access the fucking bosses)? I even hosted a few events, buying other people items from the shop to encourage more players/more donations. The deathdarts I bought gave me 0 items, as my luck is shit. And buying drygores was stupid as shit since they suck ass compared to the RCR set. I bought them purely for cosmetic purposes. Bought partyhats (cosmetic), bought a ring of wealth (doesn't do shit anyway), bought nex sets, which was again retarded since deathlotus/vestas is better anyway. Did you know I never bossed with those sets? Like legitimately never used them. I bought the torva/pernix purely for cosmetic purposes. Ask anyone who has seen me playing this past month. I'd stand at home with pernix/partyhat/divine/drygore rapier. Purely cosmetic for me. And I bought huge lamps for 400m hunter (last thing for 10b cape), since it was bugged and fucking terrible to do. I wouldn't have even bought the lamps if the skill was fixed and balanced. Watch your community. Every single person complains about the same skills over and over, yet nothing gets done about it. Hunter, farming, mining. All 3 are just terrible. Rates aren't consistent with the rest of the game, and good fucking luck on farming if you aren't an Ext Donor. I also bought mystery boxes, which essentially don't have shit in them besides money. "But sugondes, you gained money, thats an advantage", dude I'm an iron who shouldn't have been able to drop trade, how the fuck would it be an advantage? Most of mysteryboxes are full of lucky items (I completed SOF besides the lucky ZGS, prior to buying the mboxes), which are shit anyway. To top it off, the best lucky item, the lucky divine, doesn't even fucking work. Submitted that bug months ago, and it still hasn't been fixed. Odd considering all the owner does is fix bugs.

I did 400m farming with herbs and watermelons

4 hours ago, Sekto said:

I did 400m farming with herbs and watermelons

Was it fun? How long did it take?

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:53 AM, sugondes said:

Was it fun? How long did it take?

Wasn't fun, but only took like 2hours maybe 3 max