• In-Game Name
    Axiz
  • Where are you from?
    Belgium
  • Time Zone
    CET
  • What position are you applying for?
    Server Support
  • How many hours do you spend daily in-game?
    3+
  • Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
    I just enjoy helping out this community wherever I can. I guess you could say it gives me some satisfaction when I can resolve an issue or simly help someone out. A big part of why I stuck to EradicationX for over 4 years is its community. I think it is by far one of the most friendly communities I have ever come across and I enjoy spending my time on keeping it that way.
  • Why should we choose you over others?
    First of all I'd like to say that I know I have not been around for too long on this revision. However I do have nearly 5 years of experience with this source. As to why I would be a better fit than others one reason would be that I have quite a bit of experience as a staff member. I have been a staff member on EradicationX and its later revision, ReignX, for about 4 of those 5 years. Those who know me from from the earlier revisions of this server can hopefully agree with me that I try to handle every situation as well as I can. I never jump to conclusions without "investigating" the facts first and I try no to be biased towards anyone. Besides that I think I have excellent knowledge of the game and my communication skills are quite decent.
  • In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position:
    As I mentioned before I enjoy helping out the community in general. That could mean pointing new players to things they could do to get started, could be keeping an argument in the fc under control or resolving other issues.
  • Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member that you will be demoted?: Yes: I (name here), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    Yes, I fully understand that there will be consequences if I do not meet the expectations.

Other than that I'd just like to say that I am currently in the middle of my exams at university (Bioscience engineering) so my activity is not too representative for what it usually would be.

Edited by Axiz

vote for axiz, He will make a brilliant support. gl bud

Edited by Ben

Who could ever say no to a signature like that? 

Spoiler

Nah fr, your staffing knowledge is very good, no arguing against that. Your server knowledge is also very good. But let's be real, who would expect anything else considering your time on this source/history of EradicationX. 

It's a clear Yes from me.

No doubt on any of your server knowledge or staff experience on this source, known you for a long on from old erad. You are very respectable and helpful with anyone. You know how to handle almost any circumstance. 

It's a definite +1 from me.

- Xilento

2 minutes ago, Papi said:

Screenshot_20190120-114749_Discord.jpg

Just gonna leave this here, you're welcome.

Fake news.

I've experienced Axiz as a support before.

Really nice guy, tries to help everybody.

+1