Store is Closed Read more... ×
EradicationX - Reborn
Sign in to follow this  
Vicious

Goals & Achievements

Hello, Eradicators!

So i have put in around 10h on my account, and have decided to set some goals for myself, i would like to share them with you all, if you see a "✔️" next to the tasks that means that i have completed it. I will be updating these tasks throughout my playing career, if anyone has any suggestions for tasks that you believe i should add to go for, please comment below!

See ya around,
Vicious

Easy Tasks
Obtain GWD Sets -
Obtain Chaotic Weaponry - ✔️

Medium Tasks
Obtain Nex Equipment -
Obtain Trio Weaponry -

Hard Tasks
Obtain Regular Donator -
Obtain Eradicator Equipment - 

Elite Tasks
Obtain 10b Cape (Suggested by Xilent) -
Obtain Eradicator Rank -
Obtain Hairymonkey Weaponry -
Obtain Obsidian Equipment -

Edited by Vicious

Very nice to see you setting goals for your self, hope your goals are achieved rather soon so you can get into more advanced goals. Some more goals could be get 10b cape, get elite obby, elite trio weps, "x" amount of pets, etc. stuff like that but keep it going. Hope you enjoy and have fun while achieving your goals. 

-Xilento

sig2.png.1df09896fbb74883a5865a32b3d08b6e.png

26 minutes ago, Xilent said:

Very nice to see you setting goals for your self, hope your goals are achieved rather soon so you can get into more advanced goals. Some more goals could be get 10b cape, get elite obby, elite trio weps, "x" amount of pets, etc. stuff like that but keep it going. Hope you enjoy and have fun while achieving your goals. 

-Xilento

sig2.png.1df09896fbb74883a5865a32b3d08b6e.png

10b cape will be an amazing thing to grind out, thanks for the suggestion!