EradicationX - Reborn
Sadie ツ

Staff Feedback Rewards

Hello,

We've decided that to improve our Server and or Staff Team we're wanting to receive as much critical feedback as possible. And to do that, our conclusion is to reward players that choose to help us improve. We're always open for some feedback, whether that'd be constructive or positive doesn't matter, we're simply looking for something that'll help us improve the Team, Server and/or ourselves. 

How do I leave feedback?
Simply make a thread here using the format provided, and choose which member(s) or if you simply wanna leave feedback on the server, and type it in. To make it as efficient as possible, we're wanting you to leave a reason behind your thoughts, so that we're actually able to improve from it, otherwise it's pretty useless, right?

Requirements to get Rewarded:

• Make a Server or Staff Feedback here.
  • Leave a reason (explain what makes you think that way) behind your thoughts.
  • Make sure to follow the rules and don't get personal. 

What do I get?
Everyone who leaves a feedback with the aforementioned requirements will receive 10 Deathtouched Darts or 1k Spell Power. Which one of those you get is for you to choose. 

Note: this is permanent, but will be restricted from receiving a reward for doing it once a month. Not following these requirements will conclude with the player not being rewarded.

Thanks in beforehand to those who are willing to help us improve, we appreciate it!
EradicationX Staff Team

Staff Team Feedback format:

Owner

Era - Does an amazing job of enforcing his power in the right direction. 

Community Manager

Sadie - Amazing Manager, assures the community is going in the right direction.

Developer

- Habitat - So far i haven't seen anything that is new, but i'm sure when he does put out content it is good.

Forum Administrator

Papi - The bae, always making sure topics are being replied to and support on the forums is being enforced.

Server Administrator

Fin - Active, always making sure the server and staff team is doing their jobs.

Head Moderator

-

Forum Moderator

-

Server Moderator

Xilent - Active, very helpful and knowledgeable of the server, i can definitely see him being a high member of staff one day.

Server Support

Axiz -  Same thing axiz, i've known him for a while from the old erad he was always active, great staff member.

Edited by Vicious

@Sadie Give me my white obby i won? k thnx.

-Xilento

sig2.png.1df09896fbb74883a5865a32b3d08b6e.png

Friendly reminder that you can still get rewarded for making a staff feedback thread! That is if you made your last feedback thread more than a month ago. 😄