Google
  • How old are you?
  • Time Zone:
    UTC -6 CST Central Standard Time
  • What languages do you speak?
    English/German/bit of Spanish
  • What position are you applying for?
    Server Support
  • Why do you want to be part of the staff team?

I've spent a lot of time getting to know the server more and more each day. Being more apart of the community is my goal weather that's helping the new guy or discussing the superbowl #gorams. I feel as though I would be capable of bein a server support as I have to knowledge and playtime to do so. Overall I love the server (best imo) and will play until I cant :)

• Do you have any past staff experience?

I've been server support of 2 other servers pm me in-game for the name not sure if I can post on here.

Also I gave 6 years of experience in customer support in real life so I don't know if that helps or not .

• Please write what YOU think, should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?

As server support,  being a supportive role you will help in maintaining the server at the higher ups request. Being active is huge getting to know and get along with everyone is also required. Server support may be tasked with disputing a argument or resolving it quickly and efficiently. Server support should also have good manners and good knowledge of the server overall. Lastly server support should be involved with the community/

My name is Zach, I'm 26 with 2 beautiful girls (they helped me with the application) I'm currently laid off (electrical trade) and have ample amount of time to be on each and every day 🙂 

-GOOGLE

Zero support

Way to childish
Highly unprofessional 
fights with people in clan chat almost daily
Has been caught lying on multiple occasions
Still haven't learned about the server (asks where stuff is and how to kill it)

The staff team is at its best right now, adding this player to your team would be a discredit to your whole staff team and the work they have been putting in to look and act professional.

Neutral +/-

Very active, has some knowledge about the server, very immature at times.

1 hour ago, Sekto said:

Zero support

Way to childish
Highly unprofessional 
fights with people in clan chat almost daily
Has been caught lying on multiple occasions
Still haven't learned about the server (asks where stuff is and how to kill it)

The staff team is at its best right now, adding this player to your team would be a discredit to your whole staff team and the work they have been putting in to look and act professional.

agreed^

+1

Really helpful, been around for a while and has good knowledge of the game.

Also can we acknowledge that he is the owner of Evolution? The Clan is filled with ppl and we help one another in there