Store is Closed Read more... ×
EradicationX - Reborn
Papi

How would you like boss pets to be obtained?

How would you personally like to see boss pets being obtained ingame?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How would you personally like to see boss pets being obtained ingame?

• I'd like to have boss pets dropped by the bosses individually.
    • I want boss pets to remain the same way they currently are obtained.
  2. 2. If changes would be done, would you like to see all of the current pets removed?

• Yes, I'd like to have them removed.
    • No, I want to keep my pets >:c.

Due to multiple compaints and suggestions regarding how boss pets are obtained as of now, we're now here yet again to poll how they're going to be obtainable. It stands between; being dropped by bosses as well as having it as a reward for reaching a milestone of killcounts on that specific boss. The purpose of this post is now it settle this once and for all. 

If you vote for; Boss pets being dropped

2 Advantages;

• You can now get the boss earlier than 2000 killcount.
  • More excitement when pvming.

This would be a rare drop like any other. If you have the force on your side you might be able to get one as a drop, it'll announce like any other rare drop. Not much else to it.

Boss pets obtainable after 2000 kills

2 Advantages;

• You can flex on others with your hard work & effort.
  • Guaranteed pet after you've reached the desired killcount.

After you've achieved 2000 kills at a boss, you'd be able to purchase (for free) the boss pet from an npc located at ;;shops. 

IF perks are being added into the game for boss pets, they'd be scaled after how much effort and time you'd need to put into getting them. If the boss pets are based on RNG, you can't expect the perks to bee too good as we want it to be rewarding to put effort and time into various things on this server.

I'm goint to leave all the downsides for you to decide as I'm not going to say too much regarding this topic. We want your opinions regarding this matter.

As you might be aware, this has been changed throughout the time of EradicationX - Reborn.

We're looking for an option to stick with, so let's settle this once and for all.

Spoiler

21e2286239cbb955939692896f2b2dd7.png

Personally I'd prefer for boss pets to be obtained as a drop and not by achieving a milestone simply due to the feeling of achievement, or excitement as stated, when one gets the drop. Gives more of an incentive for end game players as well so it doesn't become boring. However, seeing as the pet perks will be scaled towards how the pets are achieved, making the perks less valuable as a result of getting pets a drop makes me change my mind, though it is a bit unfair that this is the way. I think that the pet perks should be the same however you achieve the pet, but if it's going to be a drop, make it as low as it can possibly be I guess? 

I believe they should be obtained by random drop, rather than 2000 kc. It would make killing the boss more exciting and enjoyable, thinking you could get the boss any kc at random, rather than getting 2000 kills and buying the pet.

DEFINITELY Option A!
Having that thrill of thinking; "I MIGHT GET A PET NEXT DROP!" is fantastic!

Also, I think I should be a boss. More than I already am

I wouldn't mind pet drops, because it is exciting to see the drop come with your name. As far with the perks to the boss pets maybe they could be unlocked through kc at a boss like 5% damage at a certain boss till "x" kc then 10% at "y" kc and so on. There could be many ways about doing this but this is just one example. But seeing how everyone wants the drops but doesn't want the perks to be lowered this could be a beneficial idea to both sides. Also, this idea could lead to future content updates or other things.

I used to love getting 2,000 kills to obtain a boss pet, I still do, but by the looks of it the community would much rather have it that they're RNG based and it's quite nice to see, actually. I'm more of a fan of obtaining them at 2,000 kills but it also makes it almost impossible for mid-tier players to obtain a boss pet so it'd be nice for them to have a chance of obtaining it as a drop before reaching the end-game and then having to go and grind bosses. 😋