Felono
  • How old are you?
  • Time Zone:
    UTC+1
  • What languages do you speak?
    German, English
  • What position are you applying for?
    Helper (trial support)
  • Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
    The reason why i want to be a part of the staff team is easy. I want to help as much as i can that some off the staff team or even era dont need to do this much to lift the weight off their shoulders as much as I can. I would like to share my ideas and participate in the future development of the server, that we achieve a lot together to build a good cooperation with the team and the players,
    I see the hard work behind era and the staff and what they doing and i want to help that they dont need to do that much allone.
  • Do you have any past staff experience?
    If its counts in was supporter in world of warcraft and on a small rsps so i have a bit knowledge but I know that I still have a lot to learn, but I'm ready to take it on.
  • Please write what YOU think, should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    - He should listen to the problems of the players and should at best ensure that the problems are resolved
    - He has to make sure that it stays a happy one with each other
    - He has to know how the rules are and how he has to behave if someone does not stick to it
    - He should have a happy appearance and be nice to players

Your last application was denied on the 28th of March. As the guidelines state you'll be able to apply again one month after the denial of your initial application.

Denied, you can try again in one month.