EradicationX - Reborn
Classic

Standard Slayer

It definitely needs tweaking, for example I would receive a task for lets say 100 gargoyles, spend 500k to skip, 198 gargoyles. There's some tasks that just need gone. I'd understand if you could choose to triple it yourself, however it just seems pointless, especially when completing 50 is an achievement.

Okay, so I can agree with the 'just skip it', but if you're receiving the same tasks potentially two to three times in a row, it's quite annoying and eventually does just eat up a ton of a players cash, this would be more of a problem for newcomers, and potentially a put off.

to be honest, new players should not focus on doing normal slayer.

as you mentioned its basicly done as an achievement, and since achievements are late game goals the money sink is good.

also as a new player there is nothing at all that will benefit you from doing normal slayer.

to conclusion, this whole slayer story should not be a potential put off for anyone.

i would say close topic, since non of it makes sence (my opinion, no hard feelings <3)

Good thing that people give feedback 🙂 , this way the server can improve.

#sleutel

I would like to see regular slayer tasks reworked a little as well. However they're defiantly not a priority as of now. 

Some changes i would like to see are

When skipping a task you can't get the same task you just skipped. 

Make some more items purchasable with regular slayer points. Ex: Sp scrolls as there isn't a way to obtain besides ballak, sof and events. Id price at around whatever you earn after 10 tasks. 

just a couple suggestions i thought of 😛

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:36 PM, Sleutel said:

to be honest, new players should not focus on doing normal slayer.

as you mentioned its basicly done as an achievement, and since achievements are late game goals the money sink is good.

also as a new player there is nothing at all that will benefit you from doing normal slayer.

to conclusion, this whole slayer story should not be a potential put off for anyone.

i would say close topic, since non of it makes sence (my opinion, no hard feelings <3)

Good thing that people give feedback 🙂 , this way the server can improve.

#sleutel

Looking at it this way, fair enough, I can see the way you'd look at is as an end game result, also, Hade's comment, the getting the same task can be fairly annoying if nothing else, also more rewards would be awesome. Just so you could gain something rather than nothing.