EradicationX - Reborn
Sign in to follow this  
Ken

Resignation

Hoi, as it may or may not have come to your attention that I haven't been as active as I used to be the past few weeks. I've tried to get back into the server but there's not much for me to do and I can't seem to motivate myself to continue playing the server like I used to. I think the last time I properly played without just checking up on the server was a good three weeks ago or so; other than that I've just been logging in for like half an hour at most daily and I find that very poor of myself. I'm not completely leaving the server because I know it has a lot of potential and I've got good hopes that it'll continue improving like it has been the past few updates so you'll still be having to deal with my amazing self, hah. : ) I'm sorry it has to come down to this where I resign because I never thought I would but I just don't play enough anymore for someone who has the Moderator rank and like aforementioned I'm not completely leaving so I'll still be around to check up on the server and possibly even play more again, we'll see how it all goes down.

Stay cute xo

Sad to hear,thank you for all the help you have done for the community and time spend helping really put an impact to the community hope to still see you around 😉

:Feelssadman:

I really hate to see this. You are one of a kind when it comes to me. Almost all of the intel I gathered about this server comes from you. It didn't matter where or when, you were always there to help a brother out without expecting anything in return. I took you as a role model when I became a staff member and still do the same ever since. Even though we did have a conversation where I understood your inactiveness (it's not easy), I still wasn't ready for this. Not to mention, you're leaving me with a staff full of people that refuse to use the metric system and Swedes. Y U DO THIS? :Reeee: 

On the other hand, I am happy you'll be around from time to time, it's always nice to catch up with ex-staff. And I am very happy things are going better & better with your injury. I wish you the best of luck from now on and thank you so much for everything you have done for the development of this project.

PS. Juve is shit, time to pick a REAL club's side. Come join Liverpool before it's too late. You'll never walk alone here :kkomrade:

What a depressing thing to wake up to :Feelssadman:

Ken, you're the one that motivated me when I found this server. You were one if not the first to max an ironman account and have some of the best game knowledge of the staff team. I hope you find some more motivation to play once the next big update drops and I'd love to raid with you once it does. You were an awesome staff member and it was well deserved. Good luck to you friend ✌️

Staff team took an L with this one bois :Feelsbadman:

:Feelssadman: Well this is sad to see such an alpha male resign but I respect your decision, brother. I'm glad you're at least not quitting entirely, hope to see you around more in the future :kkomrade:

Moment of silence for losing a great one, boys...